Monday 3 June 2013

Everything will be alright

So I have a hospital appointment soon regarding my iron levels which is encouraging and in terms of fatigue, I'm pleased to say that my energy levels haven't been too bad.
I've been away in Mallorca on a family holiday which was lots of fun but busy, so I've definitely not been pacing as much as I should have been and although my diet of fish, salad and grilled veg was healthy, I'll admit to the odd glass of wine and quite a few desserts....
Although the meditation hasn't been as regular as I would have liked, I have been relaxing every day and am still tuned in to how my body is and responding by moving my activity levels up or down a gear.
The house selling situation is still quite stressful as the sale has not been concluded and we only have two and a half weeks to go - crikey! We have found a rental however and are in the process of organising removals etc. so everything is on track and the main issue for me is to try and keep it as stress free as I possibly can.
I have a journal by my bed side that's titled 'everything will be alright' and I'm confident it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment