Wednesday 3 April 2013

Spring Clean

I've been doing little bits around the house for the past few months in anticipation of putting the house on the market however its only in the last few days that I've realised actually how much needs to be done to make the house look pristine for the photographs. So I've been dusting, sweeping, mopping and frantically cleaning the house while my husband sorted the gardens. As a result, I'm now feeling quite worn out and think I maybe coming down with a chest infection. There's a lot to be said for pacing and keeping stress levels low!
In saying that I've been managing to keep doing my daily meditations and hope that I can continue this as I'm finding it very beneficial. I've also been reading a lot about mindfulness and 'being' in the present moment which definitely sounds like it would be of value to me. I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment