Sunday 17 March 2013

Connecting with my body and mind


So I've been continuing to follow the 21 day meditation challenge and finding it very helpful in terms of  being aware of how my body and mind connect. Yesterday was a guided meditation which was useful in that I found it easier to focus and not let my thoughts wander. 


I've also came across this fashion website, which is great for recognising what body type you are and what styles and colours suit you. Although I'm mindful that striving for perfection, with regard to what I look like, isn't going to be helpful to me, I think that being able to build a capsule wardrobe with styles that suit me will make a difference to my confidence. It's well worth checking out. 
http://www.thechicfashionista.com/index.html



No comments:

Post a Comment