I have a board on Pinterest that I'm using to collect all my ideas of what I would like to achieve before 40 (please check it out and follow me if you are on there):
- Write a short story
- Learn Spanish fluently - I did some night classes a few years ago but didn't keep it up
- Learn Guitar - I'm fairly musical anyway and did some chords in my teenage years but would like to brush up
- Go travelling - South America, The States - too many to name individually!
- Learn to dance to Northern Soul
- Have a vintage style makeover and photo shoot
- Go skinny dipping - I've done wild swimming while camping but never naked!
I'm sure I will add to that list but for now its all about not putting too much pressure on myself, keeping my health stable and trying to be the best mum I can be. Next year my little boy starts school which is also going to be very traumatic for me!
Do you have goals, dreams, aspirations? Even with a chronic illness that fluctuates I still feel I need to keep positive and aim high!